VERY pleased with Mary's Power Kitchen in Sardis. We have eaten two of the three meals, and everything is low carb, high protein, and seasoned to perfection. The egg white bites are amazing and have changed my mind about no yolks. These meals are also really convenient to pick up and reheat once home. I highly recommend this service to my single friends who want something different, convenient, and also healthy. I wish I had known about this sooner! I think we will order from them again this week. Bonus! The menu changes every week, so we get to try new things.
We also are going to try Mama Michelle's in Abbotsford.
Typing update: I am up to 23 words a minute now.
I have been so impressed with chair yoga - I don't have to worry about my balance of my osteoarthritis - that I have added a second plan in the mornings. That way I am moving more, I have reminders, and the routines will be different. See? I am trying my best to form good habits.
I learned today - with the 20th New person arriving from Fraser Health - that there are 300 Home Care Aides, so I will be meeting more new people. Only three repeats so far in two weeks.
Oh! And I have been invited to an online SBC Meet-up on Zoom today so that I can learn about the structure. If that interests you, watch FB for updates about an online reading time.
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your thoughts...
If you are posting "anonymously" (no email), please end your comments with a first name or initials so that I know it is you!