Well, after one horrible night earlier this week that seemed to set me back a week (I know there will be good days and bad), I seemed to have caught up on my sleep and logged 24 wpm. HOWEVER, GenX problems! I keep adding 2 spaces at the end of each sentence, and then my spacing is off for the speed tests, and then that is logged as a mistake. So while I am moving forward, especially if I do these tests after my chair yoga sessions, my old habits are working against me. I no longer have to watch my fingers, so I am counting that as progress.
On the topic off progress, I had to cut my toenails this morning. Fraser Health doesn't do that. And I didn't want to find someone to come to the home. Well, I managed to get my left leg onto my bed so that I could reach my feet, and that is something I haven't been able to do for nearly 5 weeks, YEAH!! This means that soon I will be able to put on my socks, so I won't need FH to come help me any longer. Closer to getting to that day when a stranger isn't here every day. I am up to 22 different people now. Sigh!
I am thinking that pretty soon I can get into the van without help, which means being free from house arrest. Of course, it will be a while before I can drive, but maybe sooner than Christmas? At least I will be able to go to my sister's place to play games.
October has been okay and I am positive the rest of the month will be full of progress too.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your thoughts...
If you are posting "anonymously" (no email), please end your comments with a first name or initials so that I know it is you!