I got a haircut today. There is a woman who comes to peoples' homes on Fridays. It feels so good to look in the mirror and see a person who looks more like myself. I had skipped two haircuts - because of facial pain and the hospital stays - so there was a lot of hair! Because we have such a small space with tile, some got on the carpeted areas and it looks as though we have a grey pet. No worries. I have also hired someone to come clean for us - vacuuming, floors, and bathrooms - the stuff I can't do yet.
Staying put on 24 wpm.
One day soon I will work up the courage to start crocheting again. I have several easy projects in mind, but for some unknown reason, I don't start one. Maybe I am afraid that I won't be able to control the tension or something. Maybe it is something else. Who knows? Not feeling creative at all. And I have to see up some Advent calendar sacks for my Niece and her family before the last week of November, so I really need to find my groove again soon.
As for food services, the food from Mama Michelle's is kinda bland. But I think that is because so much of their clients are seniors, and Mary's Power Kitchen is for the fitness minded. One is definitely more seasoned than the other, so next week I will order from the first place again. I highly recommend it if you are struggling to cook for one person! It is more affordable than fast food or take-out, and no food wastage. Wish I had known something like this when it was just me at home!
Other than this, I am settling into a routine. A very quiet one. Maybe next week will be a bit more exciting. If you don't know where to find me, text me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your thoughts...
If you are posting "anonymously" (no email), please end your comments with a first name or initials so that I know it is you!